Etiquetas

jueves, 3 de octubre de 2013

My personal profile

I,m going to write about me, My name is Aitor Elordi Zamora and I,m sixteen years old.I was born in Malaga but my family are not from Malaga. My father´s family is from Pais Vasco ,in a village called Lekeitio.And my mother´s family came from Ciudad Real,  a town of Castilla la Mancha.

I have two brothers : Gorka is the biggest broher and Javier is my little brother.Gorka is eighteen years old and he is studying In UMA. And  Javier is twelve years old and he studies in the second course of ESO.

When  I don´t stay in the school, normally I do  some sports because I enjoy. My favourite sport is football and I practise it three times a week.Because I´m in the footbal team of  C.D Palo. Also I play padel, tennis and,when I have time I go to the Gym. Now I am reading books like "El Medico" It´s a new hobby.I like reading book becouse It´s another way knowing other cultures.


The book has not sold well in America, but in Europe has been many times a bestseller, particularly in Spain and Germany, selling millions of copies in translation. Its European success caused its subsequent sequelization. The film rights to the book have been purchased.


The physician


It is the year 1020. Rob Cole is the eldest of many children. His father is a Joiner in the Guild of Carpenters in London. His mother, Agnes Cole, is his father's wife. Robert has a particular Gift: he can sense when someone is going to die.When his mother and father both die, the Cole household is parceled out to various neighbors and friends. The Cole children are parceled out likewise.

Rob is taken by the only one who wants him: a traveling barber-surgeon who goes only by the name of Barber. He is a fleshy man with fleshy appetites and a very great zest for life.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario